Jobs and Internships
TNI offers a limited number of DC-based editorial internships during the academic year and over the summer. Interns will gain experience in all aspects of the publication process—from editing to research and production.
- Researching potential articles and authors
- Reviewing and copyediting articles
- Fact-checking submissions
- Maintaining media and other databases
- Supporting webmaster
- Assisting with issue layout
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program
- Experience with, or at minimum a serious interest in, international affairs and foreign-policy publications
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask within deadlines and work well with others
Qualified candidates may email a cover letter, résumé and a few short writing samples to editor (at) nationalinterest.org.