Jobs and Internships
TNI offers a limited number of DC-based editorial internships during the academic year and over the summer. Interns will gain experience in all aspects of the publication process—from editing to research and production. Note: You must be based in the Washington, DC area to apply for this internship.
- Researching potential articles and authors.
- Reviewing and copyediting articles.
- Fact-checking submissions.
- Maintaining media and other databases.
- Supporting webmaster and helping with social media promotion.
- Assisting with issue layout.
- Writing blog posts.
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s program.
- Experience with, or at minimum a serious interest in, international affairs and foreign-policy publications.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask within deadlines and work well with others.
Qualified candidates may email a cover letter, résumé and a few short writing samples to hkazianis (at) nationalinterest.org.