The Center for the National Interest seeks a full-time office manager/bookkeeper for its Washington office. The incumbent will report to the executive director and will have broad administrative management responsibility for office operations. There is room to grow in this friendly and relatively small office.
Specific duties will include:
• Managing accounts payable/accounts receivable, conducting monthly reconciliations
• Tracking credit card expenditures, travel expenses, etc.
• Generating financial reports
• Preparing for annual audit
• Working with payroll service firm, benefits providers
• Providing general administrative support to executive director, president
• Undertaking other management/administrative assignments as needed
Competitive candidates should have a BA/BS in business or a related field and two to three years’ experience with office administration and bookkeeping (using QuickBooks). Demonstrated interest in U.S. foreign policy and/or international affairs is a plus. Competitive non-profit salary and benefits for qualified candidates.
To apply, please submit resume and cover letter, with salary requirements, to [email protected] or by mail to Center for the National Interest, 1025 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Suite 1200, Washington, DC 20036. Please type “Office Manager Application” in the subject line (or on the envelope). No calls.
Image: Bookkeeping. Photo via stevepb/pixabay, public domain.